Monday, August 17, 2009

Flaming Gorge






Scott and I went fishing with my Dad at Flaming Gorge. We did catch a few fish. My plastic boat from my 21st birthday is still working, and Scott and I had a lot of fun with it.

3 comments:

Dan-o said...

Looks pretty dang fun. Maybe not as fun as that weekend when I fell in and nearly froze to death in .43 seconds, but almost. Where was the Wildcat? I was hoping to see some nice speedboat shots. The lake looked pretty glass. Did you try to get Tyler up on skis? good times.

Julia M. said...

How fun! I wish we could've gone with you. There's nothing better than time out with the fam, is there?

Heather said...

Looks like a fun time with the boys! And beautiful. Glad you guys had a good time. What a fun tradition.

School starts and the beach trip

  11th grade at Northgate 6th grade at Foothill 4th grade at Valle Verde Ralph did not want his picture taken Normal amount of contempt from...