Who's gonna win?

American Idol is the subject of much debate. They're down to the final three: Adam, Danny, and Kris. Adam is my favorite by far since the other guys are just not at the same level. Although they are very talented, they are too boring. I'm not sure I want Adam to win, though, because much of his winnings would go toward his contract with Fox. I really don't care about the other two guys. And the greatest thing about this whole season of American Idol: I just read about the highlights and watch them on DVR, so I only spend about 15 minutes per week with idol! I've been doing more important stuff, like working on the VFR. You should check my progress here.

Comments

Laurel said…
Danny, you're off your rocker...Kris should win!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons