Dodgers Vs. Giants

AT&T PARK + THE MCMILLANS =

A great night of baseball. Dodgers vs. Giants.

Tyler's carseat sat in his very own stadium seat. He loved watching the people, lights and waz a happy little man all night.
I got to hold Tyler for the last 2 innings which I LOVED. He was tired, yet content, and melted in my arms watching the game. Nothing compares to a night out with my 3 boys. Danny loves his boys and so did many people sitting around us. I kept thinking back to the days at UCSF when I yearned to hold him. I couldn't believe we were actually sitting at a baseball game 1 year later in San Francisco. Danny and I have memories and a new appreciation for the city and doctors who gave our little boy a chance at life. He has come so far in 1 year. It was a great reminder of our many blessings!
Leaving at the end of the game. What a beautiful ball park set on the water.
This was all possible by the Pentlands who gave us tickets to a great game, great seats and chose a warm night for us. You guys are the best. Thanks a million!!

Comments

Heather said…
So cute! You got some great pictures. It truly is amazing how far Tyler has come this past year. I can't wait to celebrate his 1st birthday, what a reason to celebrate.
Julia M. said…
That looks like an absolute blast! I'm so glad that you get to cherish those moments holding sweet Tyler. He's a beautiful baby. I'm happy you had so much fun!
DCRomney said…
Did Tyler get a haircut?! How's his heart - is he just getting checkups or are there more procedures in the future?

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons