Skipolini's Pizza


Skipolini's Pizza in Clayton, CA has the best pizza and atmosphere. After a long week of work for me (Danny), it was nice to unwind here. Scott loves the play structure the best.
Heidi & Tyler love the crust!

Upon leaving Scott wanted to play with the big truck. The little truck he brought along just didn't do it for him...don't know why?!?


Let us know if you are ever down for a relaxing evening with pizza and a huge play area for the kids. A great place for parents and kids.

Comments

I love all the activities you do with your boys - it is very inspiring! I am so glad they are both doing well and are happy and healthy! What a year you have had yet you are so positive and happy! What an example you are to us all!
MMMMMMMMMM... PIZZA and something for the kids to do all at one place?? Love it!! I'm with you and Tyler on the crust part... it's the best!
Anonymous said…
Thanks. Im Inspired again.
Cardalls said…
you're killing me. I haven't had Skipolini's in like 10 years and I still crave it!!!!

Seth

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons