Walnut Creek Masters vs. Aquabears swim meet

Today was the Walnut Creek Masters vs. Aquabears swim meet.  The old against the young.  It was my first swim meet ever.  Here's Heidi on the blocks getting ready for the 200 free.  She went 2:10.  




Heidi and Scott swam against each other in the 100 IM.  Scott gave himself a two second handicap by calling out from the blocks, after the buzzer, "Thousand one, thousand two."  

My best shot of his butterfly was not the best but he and Heidi were in adjacent lanes and I was trying to photograph both.  



Mike and Steve, my coaches, who helped me reach my goal of 1:09 in the 100 free.  I went 1:09.42









Scott, Heidi and Jacob



Hanna was a good sport.  She played at the park the whole time with Parker and Blake.  


pot luck brunch.  Heidi made an egg casserole which was pretty tasty.  

 

New patio furniture!



Okay, bye

Comments

DavidandJuliann said…
Nice job to you, Heidi and Scott with swimming!
Love the patio furniture. Great to have such a long table for family and guests.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons