Straw Hat Field Trip

Parker is doing preschool 3x a week with Miss Tami.  It is AMAZING!  I have always done preschool co-ops with friends which I have loved, however, I am old and tired...LOL!  The break comes at the perfect time in the afternoon for me at 11:30 when I need to get the home cleaned up or when Blake needs quality time.  2-3 year old McMillan boys are the hardest for me.  They are non stop, energy filled and will run for hours.  Parker is fearless, he will climb fences and be off so unless I am watching him at all times. So I am energy filled from 8-11 in the morning with reading, playing, puzzles, painting, co-ops in the morning and look forward to 3 days that I get to be with just Blake.  Parker likes it.  His teacher said he has grown the most out of everyone because he has to work so hard to pronunciate for the other kids to understand him and actually plays with the kids instead of parallel to them now.  He is one of the youngest in the group and it has been so good for him.  Love it!

This was our first field trip with him PM class.  Blake got to come along which was really fun for him.  They got to play with dough.  Hanna liked to eat it.  Then they rolled their dough, put on the sauce, toppings and ate it up.  They all wondered where the dishes were in the dishwasher.  It was a super fun morning and the kids had a great time!  The moms had a great time too!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons