Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
1 comment:
OH man he is a cutie!! Wish I were closer so that I could come snuggle him! I guess by the time we see you, he'll be what, 3.5 mos old? You guys getting any sleep? I did know that Shayne Bowen was Heidi's mission president. Lucky! I was SO impressed by not only him but his wife. So inspiring. I want to be that kind of wife.
Post a Comment