My mini-me

Whenever Blakey disappears, this is where I find him.  Kira likes to climb up, too.  She used to take the VFR's key out and then hide it inside the house, which did not make me happy.  The key has an elephant keychain which was given to me by one of my English class students in Spain, so it has sentimental value.  It has been my motorcycle key chain since college.  So now, I have to remove the VFR's key.  Kira's funny about the key, though.  She says, "I not taking your key anymore."  



Blakey:  My mini-me.

Comments

Chelle said…
Ah, he looks so natural on the motorcycle. who gave you the elephant keychain? Was it Anita?
cici said…
He looks so proud to be like daddy.
Is that Heidi cringing in the corner? haha
cici said…
He looks so proud to be like daddy.
Is that Heidi cringing in the corner? haha

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons