Blessed

We were all enjoying the nice weather outside yesterday after church. We decided to take advantage of the kids being awake and took some pics. Kira has the largest smiles for the longest periods sometimes. This wasn't one of those times but we sure did get some cute ones. I love how Tyler crawls into her little bouncer to play with his cars. I don't think we'll get any family photo shoot with the boys without toys or candy anytime soon, which I kind of like because it shows the reality of our kids. Kira at 2 months....










Comments

Laurel said…
SO cute! I love her little outfit and her ruffly socks. Hope to see you guys this summer...I'm sure I'll be doing at least one road trip up there.
Jacquie said…
Scott, Tyler & Kira were all so happy...
Our little ones are the biggest joy in our life! Love, Pop & Grandma
Chelle said…
Kira is so precious...and I LOVE the one of Danny and Scott. Shows in a pic how much he adores his dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons