Pics from the hospital

Sadly I don't have the most fascinating pictures to show of the actual cath. It just amazes me what they can do these days. I will see if our cardiologist can send them over so you can see or I will scan them. You can see the lungs fill with oxygen, heart pumping, balloon expand the artery which is just amazing to me what they can do.

This is Tyler's room. Danny took the afternoon off and came to hospital with Scott. Scott spent a lot of time in the playroom painting, playing with trucks and had a good time seeing Tyler.
Tyler still a little out of it from the sedation but enjoying his 2 lollipops Robin gave to him.
Scott wanting to give Tyler a kiss. He is so compassionate towards him (at least when he is sick)
This was there favorite thing to do. Look out the rooms window at the people and cars going by. It was very foggy in San Francisco.
Robins son is on a mission in Korea. The childrens hospital has artwork done by youth. This was titled "first birthday in korea"We are doing well. Tyler and I are recoving from about 2 hours of sleep in the hosptal. It was no fun but I can't complain. I wasn't the one who had the surgery. Tyler is a champ. He is doing great.

Comments

I am glad that he is doing well. Brave little boy.
Julia M. said…
I'm so happy he's doing well. What a cute boy and darling big brother!
Jacquie said…
We're thrilled that Tyler is home and the cath is done and all went well. We loved seeing the pictures. There's no mention of Halloween here in Turkey but we hope you all have a HAPPY PUMPKIN DAY!! Today's our last day -
miss you all lots.
Grandma and Pop
WOW... Tyler's smile after the cath says it all!! After the anethesia, being sore and having an IV, he still has a giant smile across his face. Isn't it amazing the strength that our boys were given??

So glad he is doing so well!!! Hopefully you can stay FAR away from the hospital for a while now.

Andrea
Amy said…
Seeing that little white crib brought back memories; it is so hard being a mom with your little one in the hospital. I can totally imagine how little sleep you've been getting. But I am SO glad to see Tyler's smiling face. What a trooper he is!
Anonymous said…
WAY TO GO TYLER!!! Much love Heidi and family.

Kelly
Alix Allocco said…
I have been thinking about you... but did not comment earlier. I am so glad your little one is doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons